Publicity and Articles
The Toucan Rescue Ranch has had the fortunate opportunity to host some of the internet’s most avid bloggers, photographers and publications. If you’re interested in viewing what other’s have experienced at the Ranch please review the links below:
- Tico Times | Sleep with Animals at Toucan Rescue Ranch
- Tap Root Travel | Breakfast with the Babies at the Toucan Rescue Ranch
- North to South | Toucan Rescue Ranch Review
- Samaritan Mag | Volunteer with Toucans and Sloths at Costa Rican Toucan Rescue Ranch
- Costa Rica Chica | Toucan Rescue Ranch
- An Emerald City Life | Toucan Rescue Ranch
- La Boruca | Toucan Rescue Ranch
- HLN | Wanna Adopt these Baby Toucans & Sloths? Us too!
- Adventures of Windarra | Toucan Rescue Ranch Day 2
- Thomson Blog | These Adorable Sloths Are Waiting For You In Costa Rica
- Orphaned Young Sloths Learn How to Climb with a Rocking Chair
- Insight Guides | Baby Sloth Orphans Rescued in Costa Rica
- BBC ONE, Nature | Saving the ‘wild pets’ of Costa Rica
- Leicester Mercury | ‘For our honeymoon we wanted to do something positive, rather than laze around on a beach’
- Round The World Magazine | Visiting the Toucan Rescue Ranch in Costa Rica
Are you a videographer and interested in filming some of Costa Rica’s most exoitic and beautiful animals? Toucan Rescue Ranch may be the place for you. The Ranch has had BBC One and National Geographic as well as other networks like HNL use footage or film of TRR’s wildlife. If you’re interested in filming with us please review the necessary documents to film at our rescue facility (you can access these documents by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Toucan Rescue Ranch has a monthly newsletter! If you want to stay in touch with the Ranch, the newsletter is the perfect way to do so. You can sign-up using the form below!
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep updated with the latest on TRR social media accounts! Social media is another great way to know what crowdfunding campaigns are happening. As well as new arrivals, releases, naming competitions, stories and much more!
Frodo, Male 2-Fingered Sloth “Where are you going? W-wait for me!” Age: ~ One year and two months Current Weight: 3.5 kg Place of Origin: Siquirres Nickname: Mr. Whiney Butt Special Talents: Holding onto anything like his life depends on it Frodo has always been, well, clingy. As an elementary school baby, Frodo would grab […]
Toucan Rescue Ranch is pleased to announce their partnership with TouCanvas, a premium canvas printing company based out of Florida. With each purchase made from TouCanvas a portion of each sale will be given to the TRR as a money donation! TouCanvas is the exclusive canvas retailer for the Toucan Rescue Ranch and a proud Toucan Badge […]
We asked our Release Site team to create a Release Site Survival Guide of what it takes to live and work at the Release Site. They all put their heads together and thought up two lists. One for those newcomers wanting to know what they’re getting themselves into and the second for what items they should […]
Cafe Britt Supports Sloth Conservation with the Toucan Rescue Ranch Costa Rica is known worldwide for its incredible flora and fauna. In fact, it holds approximately 5% of the planet’s biodiversity, despite its land area being only 0.03% of the globe’s surface. Café Britt is committed to environmental sustainability, including the protection of the unique […]
My name is Georgie and I come from the Wollongong region of Australia. For all the non-Aussies out there, that’s Wool-on-gong, a Wodi-Wodi Aboriginal word referring to the city’s coastal location. I have recently graduated with my BSc. in Conservation Biology, and rather than settling for a permanent job back home I decided to come […]
My name is Anaid Fernández, I’m 22 and from Monterrey, Mexico. I’m a vet student finishing my last year at Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León. Since my first year I’ve always been interested and amazed by wildlife, an area of study that is not developed in my country. However, this did not stop me from […]