I Want to Help!
Toucan Rescue Ranch is a charitable organization and solely depends on donations. We do not receive any government funding from Costa Rica. If you want to help the Ranch with its mission and vision please consider giving. We have various campaigns open on crowdfunding websites for specific projects. You also have the option of donating towards a specific animal by adopting. Not only can you donate towards a crowdfunding campaign, but you can also donate to operating costs. It is very expensive running a rescue facility and by donating towards operating costs you will help house and feed the wildlife at the Toucan Rescue Ranch!
- United States Charitable Non-Profit Organization, EIN: 80-0516453
- Costa Rica Charitable Organization: 300667701803
Get Involved with the Toucan Rescue Ranch by Donating!
To fulfill our mission, we work with a model that achieves the rescue of rainforest animals and conservation through education and research. As a charitable organization, we are supported through donations like yours. In giving, you can be sure that your financial support will directly promote the health and wellbeing of our rainforest rescued animals, to improve and secure the quality of their lives, and the life of our planet. Your support helps us purchase the correct diets for our animals, pay for medical care, safe and appropriate housing and enclosures. As well as a small full-time staff who provide our rescued animals with high quality care.
We are proud members of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few kilos of space in your suitcase and take supplies for the projects we support in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local children, animals and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.
If you are coming our way make sure to Pack with a Purpose! We are a registered accommodation with the Pack for a Purpose organization. To learn more about this organization visit the website: www.packforapurpose.org
If you want to donate items be sure to check out our Amazon Wishlist!
A Global Day of Giving
Celebrate with the Toucan Rescue Ranch every Giving Tuesday! Giving Tuesday is an international day of giving following Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving
- Donate on our website to help with operating costs
- Donate your time by volunteering
- Donate towards specific campaigns via crowdfunding on Razoo
- Use smile.amazon.com every time you shop and support Toucan Rescue Ranch
- Go to iGive and shop to support us when you buy items online
- Buy from our online store with Zazzle
- Donate medical supplies for our clinic
- Donate special merchandise for our gift shop
- Donate dietary supplements such as toucan pellets from the United States
- You can purchase items from our Amazon Wishlist
- Come visit us and stay in our bed and breakfast
- When you’re in Costa Rica take a tour and meet our animals and learn the Toucan Rescue Ranch story
- Initiate your own fundraising campaign, contact email@example.com for ideas.
- Adopt an animal and help pay for their living costs
- Create an education presentation with our Education Program with your classmates or students
Contact us and we’ll help you plan your own fundraising campaign benefiting the Ranch. Leslie Howle, Co-Founder, is available via SKYPE to bring a variety of rainforest education presentations directly to your classroom, community group or family. This exciting virtual presentation allows your group to experience the Toucan Rescue Ranch and its’ incredible birds and animals in real time. Email Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an education presentation.