Call for Artists | Completed
Within the next 2 weeks, TRR is seeking artists and people that like to get creative! This campaign is all about donating visual designs for our next CustomInk Fundraiser. This is a great opportunity to show your work and help out a great cause! We don’t want to restrict your creativity too much, but we’d like the art piece to be related to WILDLIFE & CONSERVATION! You don’t need to be an artist to support us! You can also participate by making a donation to vote for your favorite design. Each vote, big or small, matters, and will help us to get a step closer to our goal!
This $950.00 used in medicine to look inside the body. The endoscopy procedure uses an endoscope to examine the interior of a hollow organ or cavity of the body.
This $821.00 surgical light – also referred to as an operating light or surgical lighthead – is a medical device intended to assist medical personnel during a surgical procedure by illuminating a local area or cavity of the patient.
This $796.00 is a strong heated container used for chemical reactions and other processes using high pressures and temperatures, e.g. steam sterilization.
What is Needed
We do NOT receive any financial support from the government. With this campaign, we aim to finance medical equipment for our clinic and enable us to invest more into what we care most – the well-being of wildlife. TRR is growing constantly, this also means the demands of our animal patients do too! In 2018, we cared for 522 different animals, our medical expertise is in high demand. Our goal is to raise $2,567 to afford the essential medical equipment to provide care in a timely manner. With that $2,567, we will be able to buy the equipment that we need most urgently right now.
For the Artists
- Submit the work that you would like to donate for the online contest with all details via e-mail to [email protected] *(Please include your name/handle, your location, the art title & medium)*
- We will post selected pieces (up to 5) on TRR Facebook & Instagram (among other channels) and then people get to vote for their favorite design by placing a monetary donation.
- The art with the most votes (donations) wins and will be used on our next CustomInk fundraising campaign. We will send you one T-Shirt with your design for free & notify you with all the info! We will post regular updates!
- If your artwork is selected for the competition, you’ll receive a voucher for 2 people to come and experience an Educational Walk at TRR, valid for 3 years! (We can’t wait to see your contributions!)
- Even if your work is not selected for the competition, we’ll make sure your contribution will be exposed to social media with a “recognition post!”
For the Donors
You can support this campaign by making a donation. If you wish to vote for your favorite design to be printed on the next CustomInk Campaign, please leave a comment mentioning the design title.
We will keep you updated regularly about updates!