You can watch your loved one smile AND help adorable rescued sloths by purchasing one of our LIMITED Valentine’s Day Adoption packages!
Choose whichever tier fits you and your loved one best and enjoy our lovely packages ready for you to download and print for the most thoughtful gift for this special day of love! There is no better gift than sharing your passion for sloths with your loved one!
About the featured Sloths on our Valentine’s Day Campaign:
- Geo, the two-fingered sloth: There is little known about Geo’s rescue story. He was brought to Toucan Rescue Ranch on August 15, 2022, after being found as an orphan baby in Sarapiquí, Costa Rica. Geo is a part of our rewilding program for baby sloths in Sloth Preschool!
- Coco, the two-fingered sloth: Coc was rescued in Pital, Alajuela, Costa Rica, after being found on her mother, who had passed away. We’re not entirely sure, but we think a dog might have attacked them. She was only about one month old when we received her. Coco is part of our rehabilitation program for baby sloths that aims to get these sloths #backinthetrees! She will stay under our care until she’s old enough to be rewilded!
- Robin, the three-fingered sloth: The Minae Officers from Conservation Area Tortuguero found Robin as an orphan, still with his umbilical cord around his arm. He came to us still crying for his mom but looking healthy. Three-fingered sloths are a delicate species. Also, they get stressed quickly, so when caring for them, we have to be alert. The Vet Team is doing their best to keep this baby happy and healthy at night while treating his slight pneumonia symptoms. The #SavingSlothsTogether program helps sloths to be rescued, rehabilitated, and rewilded. With this support, we can make sure orphans like Robin have a chance to grow and become strong adults who will go #backinthetrees.
What’s included in your downloadable Valentine’s Day adoption package:
- Valentine’s postcard package to download and print
- Valentine’s special adoption certificate