Publicity and Articles
The Toucan Rescue Ranch has had the fortunate opportunity to host some of the internet’s most avid bloggers, photographers and publications. If you’re interested in viewing what others have experienced at the Ranch please review the links below:
- Rol Cruise | Cruising the Amazon River
- Tico Times | Sleep with Animals at Toucan Rescue Ranch
- Tap Root Travel | Breakfast with the Babies at the Toucan Rescue Ranch
- North to South | Toucan Rescue Ranch Review
- Samaritan Mag | Volunteer with Toucans and Sloths at Costa Rican Toucan Rescue Ranch
- Costa Rica Chica | Toucan Rescue Ranch
- An Emerald City Life | Toucan Rescue Ranch
- La Boruca | Toucan Rescue Ranch
- HLN | Wanna Adopt these Baby Toucans & Sloths? Us too!
- Adventures of Windarra | Toucan Rescue Ranch Day 2
- Thomson Blog | These Adorable Sloths Are Waiting For You In Costa Rica
- Orphaned Young Sloths Learn How to Climb with a Rocking Chair
- Insight Guides | Baby Sloth Orphans Rescued in Costa Rica
- BBC ONE, Nature | Saving the ‘wild pets’ of Costa Rica
- Leicester Mercury | ‘For our honeymoon we wanted to do something positive, rather than laze around on a beach’
- Round The World Magazine | Visiting the Toucan Rescue Ranch in Costa Rica
Are you a videographer and interested in filming some of Costa Rica’s most exoitic and beautiful animals? Toucan Rescue Ranch may be the place for you. The Ranch has had BBC One and National Geographic as well as other networks like HNL use footage or film of TRR’s wildlife. If you’re interested in filming with us please review the necessary documents to film at our rescue facility (you can access these documents by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Toucan Rescue Ranch has a monthly newsletter! If you want to stay in touch with the Ranch, the newsletter is the perfect way to do so. You can sign-up using the form below!
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep updated with the latest on TRR social media accounts! Social media is another great way to know what crowdfunding campaigns are happening. As well as new arrivals, releases, naming competitions, stories and much more!
Ready, Set, Pup! Television’s fuzziest sports competition and original adoption extravaganza is back and celebrating its 15th year, the biggest to date, as the world’s cutest sporting event returns to Animal Planet for PUPPY BOWL XV on Sunday, February 3 at 3PM ET/12PM PT. In years past, 100% of the puppies and kittens that have participated in PUPPY BOWL have been adopted to loving families.
Today is National Bird Day, a special day for those who are avid bird lovers and protectors and an important holiday, put together by the Avian Welfare Coalition. It aims to reduce the suffering of birds by raising awareness of the destructive reality of the wild bird trade, the realities of cruel bird breeding mills, and how WE can improve the welfare of birds that already have a life in captivity.
Hanna and Ellie have been calling the shots of their newfound wild and free life. Hanna is an adventurous sloth brought to Toucan Rescue Ranch in March 2011 when she was found on the ground orphaned. Ellie, the more reserved of the two, was found in a sack covered in ticks as part of the animal trade..
Naturaleza viva. En su forma más pura. Es Pura Vida. Es Costa Rica. Es estar en conexión plena con el ambiente. El ambiente entero. Es recibir estímulos. Por todos los sentidos. Es vivir en La Granja. La Finca. La Selva. Donde el azul del cielo solo el verde lo intersecta. Aislado del resto del mundo […]
I nervously arrived at The Toucan Rescue Ranch on July 8, 2016, totally unaware that my (at the time) one-month volunteer experience would transition into one of the most impactful opportunities of my life. I had never traveled by myself, let alone outside of The United States. I remember sitting there staring at my laptop […]
I wasn’t 100% sure what I was getting into when I accepted my internship at the Toucan Rescue Ranch in 2016. Quite frankly, I don’t think the people who hired me were 100% sure either. My position was still fairly new and I’d be joined by a Mexican vet intern, which was a first for […]