By symbolically adopting the Spider Monkey you will be directly helping with the species’ ongoing food and care. With your donation, you will receive an ADOPTION CERTIFICATE and thank you email with your tax-deductible information. The symbolic Classic Adoption pays for your adopted species costs for roughly 3-months!
Spider Monkey Facts (Included in the Information Sheet):
- Spider monkeys are the largest New World monkeys.
- Spider monkey hands only a vestigial thumb. They have long, strong, hook-like fingers for life in the trees.
- Spider monkeys are highly frugivorous and feed on a wide variety of fruits, which comprise 83% of their diet. They play a vital role in seed dispersal in the rainforest.
What’s included in your downloadable symbolic adoption package:
- Certificate of Adoption – for you to print and fill out!
- Bookmarks featuring your chosen species
- Information Sheet on your chosen species
- Desktop Backgrounds
- Toucan Rescue Ranch Screensaver
Michal, (the aforementioned 2 star rating) is clearly a deeply disturbed individual. This is a FIVE star monkey, and a FIVE star web blog.
Also, I am happy to have found this website via Bing. I would like to thank Bill Gates for allowing me to do so.
Also, do not visit Michal’s website, wingsio.net. I CATEGORICALLY do not condone the use of spider monkeys in such an illicit fashion.
I would like
More information on this sweet face. Location, total cost, friendly etc!
Zara Palmer –
We are sorry for the confusion. We do not physically sell or adopt out any of the rescued wildlife in Toucan Rescue Ranch’s care. Our Adoption Program is purely symbolic and a unique way for supporters to donate to our mission and their favorite animal. If you wish to participate in this program and donate to TRR please contact [email protected]!
In Costa Rica, it is illegal to sell or own any native fauna. As a licensed rescue center, it is our duty to uphold the law and what it stands for. As well as being illegal in the country of Costa Rica, it is a core part of TRR’s mission to protect wildlife from the illegal pet trade – as this is something we combat every day.
We encourage you to never participate in the illicit trade of wildlife. Please make sure you are participating in ethical practices and ALWAYS do your homework before buying exotic wildlife.