By symbolically adopting the Three-Fingered Sloth you will be directly helping with the species’ ongoing food and care. With your donation, you will receive an ADOPTION CERTIFICATE and thank you email with your tax-deductible information. The Classic Adoption pays for your adopted species costs for roughly 3-months!
Three-Fingered Sloth Facts (Included in the Information Sheet):
- Three-Fingered Sloths sleep between 10 to 15 hours every day and are active throughout the day.
- Three-Fingered Sloths spend most of their lives in the high branches of trees, descending once every eight days or so to defecate in the soil.
- Three-Fingered Sloths gestation lasts at least seven months, and the single young are born fully furred and clawed.
- Three-Fingered Sloth young cling to the mother’s underside for five months or more, even though they are fully weaned after just 4-5 weeks.
What’s included in your downloadable symbolic adoption package:
- Certificate of Adoption – for you to print and fill out!
- Bookmarks featuring your chosen species
- Information Sheet on your chosen species
- Desktop Backgrounds
- Toucan Rescue Ranch Screensaver
There are no reviews yet.