By symbolically adopting the Two-Fingered Sloth you will be directly helping with the species’ ongoing food and care. With your donation, you will receive an ADOPTION CERTIFICATE and thank you email with your tax-deductible information. The Classic Adoption pays for your adopted species costs for roughly 3-months!
Two-Fingered Sloth Facts (Included in the Information Sheet):
- Two-Fingered Sloths have two fingers (in the thoracic limbs) and three toes (in the pelvic limbs). The name “Two-Toed” sloth is misleading, although widely used.
- Two-Fingered Sloths are arboreal, ranging from sea level to 3,300 meters above sea level. It is largely found in lowland and mountain tropical forests, both deciduous and mixed-deciduous.
- Two-Fingered Sloths spend most of their time upside down from trees. They cannot walk. So they crawl when on the ground – at a very slow rate.
- Two-Fingered Sloths take up to 1-month to digest their food due to their slow metabolism.
What’s included in your downloadable symbolic adoption package:
- Certificate of Adoption – for you to print and fill out!
- Bookmarks featuring your chosen species
- Information Sheet on your chosen species
- Desktop Backgrounds
- Toucan Rescue Ranch Screensaver